- When making a claim to the Tribunal you are asked to complete an application form giving only the information necessary to process your claim.
- The data provided by you will only be shared with other Departments and/or Agencies with your written consent which is recorded on the Application form.
- Personal information held by the Tribunal will be supplied to you or your legal representative upon receipt of written signed consent.
- Your data is kept safe and secure on the Tribunal premises.
- We will amend or delete incorrect data at your request.
- When no longer required, the information supplied by you or your Solicitor is destroyed securely by on-site shredding or archived as required under Statute.
If you have any queries in relation to this please contact the Tribunal office via the Contact link. The Data Protection Commissioner can be contacted here
GDPR Regulations are available here